Cool Piggy Banks
Cool piggy banks from Forever Piggy Banks!
Dale Jarrett Die-Cast Bank 1995 Collector Series
1/24 scale stock car with custom display stand. New in box. Never been opened. Box shows some wear. Manufactured for Texaco Havoline Racing. 1995 Thunderbird. Opening Hood. Detailed engine compartment. Roof flap lines. Detailed chassis. Limited edition and individually numbered. Custom display stand. Detailed interior. Locking coin bank with key. Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
Retro Porcelain SANTA CLAUS BANK by HOMCO. This 80′s era Santa is in wonderful condition for its age (no chips or cracks) measures 6 1/2″ tall x 5 1/2″ wide. It was made in Taiwan by Homco & is numbered 5610.
Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
This Shark Piggy Bank is made from ceramic and has been hand painted in nautical colors and finished with a high gloss glaze. It has a plastic bung in the bottom for access to your saved coins. This piggy bank measures approx. 4 in. high and 6.5 in. long. It comes presented in a decorative sea life gift box. Available at Forever Piggy Banks.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/foreverpiggybanks
Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/iluvpiggybanks
Add Forever Piggy Banks to your circle on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104329660978377582314Continue Reading »
Naturalon Recycled Clown Fish Piggy Bank.
7″ long x 5 1/2″ high, This adorable Clown Fish Bank makes a Great Gift for fish lovers, fans of the film Finding Nemo, or anyone who likes nautical/sea life decor. Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
NatWest Piggy Banks
From 1983 to 1988 the National Westminster Bank (NatWest), a bank in the United Kingdom, held a promotion to encourage young children to save their money in NatWest savings accounts. The idea was to give the kids a different bank from a family of five ceramic piggy banks, reflective of the amount of money saved. The different levels of savings to be reached had to be made within a set period of time to qualify for the next piggy bank in the family.
1) The first bank, Woody, a piggy bank baby wearing a pinned diaper, was given to the child when an account was opened.
2) The second bank was Annabel, a girl piggy bank wearing a green dress with a green and yellow striped tie. This bank was given to the child when the account reached about 25 pounds.
3) Maxwell, a boy piggy bank wearing blue trousers and a red and white striped tie, was given to the child when their account reached 50 pounds.
4) The fourth piggy bank in the series was the mother piggy bank, Lady Hilary, who wears a light blue blouse with a bow. She was given to children when their account reached 75 pounds.
5) The fifth bank was Sir Nathaniel, the father, who was given to children whose accounts reached 100 pounds.
6) In 1988, NatWest introduced a sixth member of the family, Cousin Wesley. He wore a green jacket, blue trousers, and a blue cap with one ear sticking through. He was given to children who were under age 16 and had saved at least 1000 pounds in a savings bond for at least five years. Only 5000 Cousin Wesley piggy banks were produced.
The first of the piggy banks were made by a company called Sunshine Ceramics. Later ones were produced by Wade Ceramics Ltd.
The NatWest piggy banks were a huge success and they have become highly sought after collectibles, with Cousin Wesley being the most expensive and desirable of the family because he is the rarest. Fakes and forgeries are common due to the demand for these piggy banks.Continue Reading »
Naturalon Recycled Tropical Fish Piggy Bank.
This recycled tropical fish bank is so cool! It is black, yellow and white striped and is made of Naturalon, an eco friendly material similar to ceramic, but biodegradable. The bank measures 6 1/2 inches tall, 6 3/4 inches long and 5 1/4 inches wide. It empties via a pull-off rubber stopper on the bottom. It is hand-painted, and really brightens up a tropical themed decor. Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
Jumbo Retro Style Robot Bank
Jumbo 16″ Silver Robot Piggy Bank. A great retro style bank for kids or adults! Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
The Incredible Hulk Bank
After a gamma ray experiment, brilliant scientist Bruce Banner is cursed to transform into a giant green-skinned creature known as THE INCREDIBLE HULK when he is under extreme stress. The Incredible Hulk bank is 6″ x 5 1/2″ x 7″. Made of Roto Plastic. Recommended for ages 3 years and up. A toy…a bank…a collectible…all in one! Available at Forever Piggy Banks.Continue Reading »
Mirror Effect Silver Skull Bank
This skull bank is made from resin and has been finished in a silver mirrored effect. On the bottom is a bung to access your savings. Comes packaged in a plain box. Measures approximately 4 3/4″ high x 4″ wide. Available at Forever Piggy Banks.
Please leave comment below.Continue Reading »
Gold Bar Bank
This bank is ceramic and has been finished in a bright metallic gold glaze. Measures approximately 6 1/2″ long x 3 1/3″ wide x 2″ high. Perfect Executive Gift! Available at Forever Piggy Banks.
Please leave comment below.Continue Reading »